Friday 25 July 2008

The 'Knockie' Path






One of the lovely things about Blairgowrie is that apart from it being convenient for going to many different places is that within 5 minutes you can be walking in beautiful open countryside in total peace and quiet. A lovely walk I went today was to the 'Knockie', part of the Blairgowrie Path Network up above the town where you get spectacular views, unfortunately today there was low mist which hadn't cleared so I didn't see much! I shall endeavour to get pictures of the view another time. From my upstairs lounge window and one of my bedrooms you can see the hill I went over.




I had a telephone call this morning to inform me that I had come 2nd in the Blair in Bloom Accommodation Providers category for my garden, which was good news. There will be a prize-giving in the Autumn.

No comments: