Welcome to Gilmore House, Bed and Breakfast, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland

This blog is my random ramblings and photos of what is going on in the B&B, my life, but generally my little jaunts out which I hope will give you a taster of all the wonderful excursions to do in our area.

Instagram

Saturday, 27 September 2008

The Colin McRae Forest Stages Rally


Taking place today is The Colin McRae Forest Stages Rally, which sets off from Perth, a huge number of rally fans are expected to attend, further information can be found at Coltness Car Club Anyhow, I was pleased to have a competitor and his team staying with us from Ireland, so they were all up and off early this morning, on which I am happy to say is a dry and sunny day. We have had a good spell of weather after the atrocious summer rain, hope it continues.


A couple of weeks ago a near neighbour who is a writer borrowed my copy of Billy's Halo which I mentioned a few months ago, he thoroughly enjoyed reading it and put together an article which appeared in our local paper, the Blairgowrie Advertiser.






No comments: