Welcome to Gilmore House, Bed and Breakfast, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland

This blog is my random ramblings and photos of what is going on in the B&B, my life, but generally my little jaunts out which I hope will give you a taster of all the wonderful excursions to do in our area.

Instagram

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Blair in Bloom Awards 2009


Another year, another Blair in Bloom Award Ceremony. Attended the awards yesterday evening where I picked up my 2nd place certificate. This year I managed to get you a photo of the cups and shields given out to the winners. The judge this year had made a video of all the gardens he had visited which was very interesting. I think for next year I am going to have to go down the begonia route and drastically improve my hanging baskets. I will be the first to admit that my baskets and tubs were not looking very good this year and I need to get more later flowering perennials in the border.

No comments: