Welcome to Gilmore House, Bed and Breakfast, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland

This blog is my random ramblings and photos of what is going on in the B&B, my life, but generally my little jaunts out which I hope will give you a taster of all the wonderful excursions to do in our area.

Instagram

Saturday, 14 September 2013

Heartwood 2013

Perthshire Open Studios has been taking place again this September, so managed over to the Heartwood exhibition in the woodland grounds of Monkquell in Blairgowrie. I blogged about my visit in 2011
It was another captivating visit with very tactile sculptures around the woods, a dry sunny autumnal day with the sun glistening through the tree canopy.  Took far too many photos as usual, but just love capturing what I see for my own enjoyment and hopefully yours as well. Will put all the other photos on Flickr.
































No comments: