Tuesday 3 November 2015

The Massed Pipes and Drums of Canada

My lack of blogging has been plainly evident this year. I have a raft of pictures to share but to be honest my enthusiasm has been severely lacking as well.  I haven't ventured far to capture new sights, in fact I haven't ventured far at all. My lack lustre approach to life spills everywhere.
Anyway, going back to August the Massed Pipes and Drums of Canada were in town for a very short evening performance in Blairgowrie.  The day was promising with sunshine and then it went downhill, the dreaded heavy rain.  I thought 'do I really want to go out in this' but this small glimmer of light talked to me saying 'well, you may not get the opportunity again'. I took my old camera with me as I didn't mind too much if it got a few splashes of rain on it, it does the job admirably well.























No comments: