Thursday 4 December 2008

Christmas Fayre


I was very disappointed this morning when I looked out the window as after the severe weather warning we had got for snow there wasn't really very much, I love a good snow storm and being snowed in, brings back happy childhood memories. My room improvements are nearly finished thank goodness and my new furniture for one of the bedrooms arrived this morning.

This evening there was a Christmas Fayre at Hill Primary School which I naturally had to go to and actually I enjoyed it very much, my goodness it was busy I swear you could hardly move. It was very well done and is a superb fundraiser for the school. Also at the Fayre was GMTV's Lorraine Kelly, she lives quite near Blairgowrie, so I just had to get a picture. What a lovely lady and she looks fantastic.

No comments: