Saturday 7 May 2011

Flowers from Guests



On Monday night I had two couples staying and the husband of one of the couples had arranged for some flowers to be delivered the next morning for his wife as it was their anniversary, naturally she was delighted. However they were all off to walk the Cateran Trail so I looked after the flowers. I had another bunch of flowers delivered this morning for the lady from her husband, so when they returned today to pick up their cars and luggage they kindly said I could keep the first beautiful bunch. the flowers are from our local Blairgowrie award winning florist 'Something Special'.

I have had eight guests in total this week walking The Cateran Trail and they all had a fabulous time, sunny weather, stunning scenery and peace and quiet.

No comments: