Saturday 8 February 2014

Taste Our Best - Visit Scotland

On Thursday I went down to Scone Palace for a 'Taste our Best' workshop which is a new quality scheme with Visit Scotland. It is all about promoting and using Scottish/local food in your establishment.   In my smugness I can probably say that the B&B has been using 'local' for a good while now and have already invested a bit of time sourcing and promoting it.  The laurels though go to the good ladies from P&K council who did all the legwork for getting the 'Perthshire Breakfast' scheme of the ground and inspired me. Always learning though and picked up a few wee tips and leaflets.  I won't know if the B&B can get the  'Taste our Best' accreditation until it has it's next visit from the quality and standards inspector.
On Friday I went to Glenshee ski-ing, loads of snow at the moment.


















20 -tick tock

No comments: