Wednesday 12 March 2014

Glenshee and an update

The weather has been lovely this week and I have done a bit of dramatic pruning in the back garden which has opened up the views from my lounge, which I have also totally rearranged.  I had a Visit Scotland Inspector stay last week which I had an inkling about, but wasn't sure until he presented me with his card the next morning.  I usually have the same Inspector every year, so nice to get another opinion on the B&B.  I was a bit shocked that he didn't make any negative comments at all, which is excellent.  Gave my confidence in running the B&B a real boost.  Yesterday and today were stunning sunny days so I went and did a bit of ski-ing and had a couple of snowboard lessons.  It isn't easy!! but just like anything the more you do it the better you will become.














2 comments:

kristieinbc said...

I'm glad your visit form the Visit Scotland person went well. You have a very strict B&B rating system in Scotland. There isn't anything like that here in Canada. Good for you for trying snowboarding. I've never been brave enough. :-)

Gilmore House B&B said...

Thank you. Will have to get more lessons next winter in snowboarding!