Sunday 5 October 2008

Happy Walkers


My guests from Germany who stayed on Tuesday night returned from walking the Cateran Trail. I was talking to them before they headed out for a well deserved beer and they were saying how fantastic the walk was and would thoroughly recommend it. They were particularly struck by the contrast in landscape from soft rolling lush countryside to the mountains of Glenshee with the snow already on the peaks and of course they had pretty good weather conditions apart from yesterday.


I have had quite a number of guests this year who have stayed on the first and final night of walking the trail, we are a 10 minute walk from the start/finish at the riverside and I am happy if you want to leave your car or luggage with me. If you come by public transport there are plenty of taxis to bring you up from the bus stop or there is a bus that goes around the town. I also have a couple of numbers for people who transfer luggage between accommodation.




No comments: