Welcome to Gilmore House, Bed and Breakfast, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland

This blog is my random ramblings and photos of what is going on in the B&B, my life, but generally my little jaunts out which I hope will give you a taster of all the wonderful excursions to do in our area.

Instagram

Wednesday, 20 May 2009

The Hemitage by Dunkeld





As my guests were away sharp and with the torrential rain over the past few day's I decided a trip to The Hermitage, just 25 minutes away near Dunkeld, would be a good idea as the waterfall would be in full torrent. Ossian's Hall and Bridge provide a perfect viewing platform over the River Braan. It is a very easy walk from the car park passing by some of Britain's tallest trees, one Douglas fir measuring in at 212ft. I took a video of the waterfall which I shall try to upload and shall put more pictures on Flickr

No comments: