Sunday 3 May 2009

Upcoming Event

Although I try my hardest to know what is going on in the area for my visitors to see, some things slip under the radar. In the paper today is an event taking place at Balado, Kinross about 40 minutes away called Steam in the Park where there will be Steam Rollers, Traction Engines, Vintage Tractors, Full size & Miniature Stationery Engines, cars etc. The dates are the 9th and 10th May 10am-4pm and it is organised by the Scottish Traction Engine Society.

It is nice being able to use flowers from the garden now they are starting to bloom, notice in the background my super new small fridge for the dining-room. I got it a couple of months ago now, as I was getting concerned about leaving things like yogurt etc out on a table during breakfast service. Now juice etc is kept chilled in the fridge and it has already been put to use by my guests for milk and snacks. I had pondered the idea of mini fridges in the bedrooms, but eventually decided against it. Have a nice holiday Monday if you are off, I'm away to watch the snooker now.

No comments: