Tuesday 16 June 2009

Euro Diagonale


My cycling guests who stayed last night were doing an amazing cycling trip called the Euro Diagonale, they were doing the stage Inverness - Brest in France. It all has to be completed in 150 hours averaging at 125 miles a day. Above I have a copy of the route they took to reach us, a very mountainous route I must add. Naturally they were very tired when they reached Blairgowrie, but they were up and away early this morning destination Longtown in Cumbria. When they reach Brest they are doing another stage which is Brest - Strasbourg. For information about the routes click here it will take you to a web site I found and then click on 'en Diagonales'. I have a great photo of the cyclists, but unfortunately forgot to ask permission to put it on here, so best not.

No comments: