Saturday 6 June 2009

Small Bottles or Large Bottles

After a couple of years of using individual toiletries, I have decided to go back to large bottles. So I was quite excited when my order from Scottish Fine Soaps arrived the other day. They have a tremendous range for the hospitality industry, all shapes and sizes and smells. I am now using their 'The Tub' range and I also purchased some nifty little trays and chrome holders. I have got quite a nice selection of 'bits and bobs' in the en-suites now, big change from when we first started here, all you got was a bar of soap! That is one of the things I like about being here is seeing how we have progressed, slowly getting the Bed and Breakfast to how we would like it to be. I'm already planning in my head what I want to do this winter, which may include re-organising my off-road parking. Bizarrely enough I was measuring the size of a car parking space whilst I was in Perth the other afternoon!!

I nearly forgot to say, I now have a follower, thank you. Now I know at least four people have read my blog!!

No comments: