Welcome to Gilmore House, Bed and Breakfast, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland

This blog is my random ramblings and photos of what is going on in the B&B, my life, but generally my little jaunts out which I hope will give you a taster of all the wonderful excursions to do in our area.

Instagram

Monday, 19 March 2012

Butterstone Loch Fishery

Just along the road at Butterstone is Butterstone Loch Fishery which as well as the fishing has a rather swish lodge with a cafe and bistro.  Have been meaning to stop in so many times and today was the day, unfortunately on arrival it was shut on a Monday - I should have checked first. If fishing isn't your thing it is a superb setting to sit and enjoy your cup of tea/meal and a lovely seating area outside, will certainly go back another day.  There is plenty birdlife on the loch and very good opportunities to watch the local Ospreys.







No comments: