Sunday 14 September 2014

Dundee Flower & Food Festival & Stuff

September well under way now and have the busy week of the Junior Ryder Cup, here in Blairgowrie, and the Ryder Cup at Gleneagles to look forward to. Last weekend was the Dundee Flower & Food Festival which I managed to get along too, on not one but two days. My eldest daughter was taking part in a cookery demonstration on the Friday.  On the Sunday she was invited to meet Nick Nairn and Paul Rankin, two well known chefs. Haven't been out and about very much apart from a pleasant Saturday evening in Dunkeld having fish and chips by the river. I have a new man in my life, a chocolate spaniel pup. He is very clever and settled in very quickly, I have no doubt he will be 'loyal and good', dogs don't tell whopping big lies.  My older dog is sadly losing his eyesight and had a rather scary seizure last week, but is still full of beans.



































No comments: