Friday 31 August 2012

So....... that was Summer

Well it's the end of another August and the last two days there has been that autumnal tinge in the air and the temperatures have dropped.  This summer has quite probably been the worst I have ever known for terrible weather.  A few odd nice days here and there but the general theme has been torrential rain at some point of the day, disastrous for outdoor events and farmers etc.  I shall stay positive for a good September and October! I am in the process of having all the paintwork on gutters etc on the outside of the house painted, let's just say progress is slow, so I have a multi- coloured house at present as it is being changed from the claret red to green.


1 comment:

kristieinbc said...

I am sorry you have had such an awful summer in terms of the weather. I will hope with you that your September and October are much nicer. Fall is my favourite time of the year (as long as its not rainy!).