Welcome to Gilmore House, Bed and Breakfast, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland

This blog is my random ramblings and photos of what is going on in the B&B, my life, but generally my little jaunts out which I hope will give you a taster of all the wonderful excursions to do in our area.

Instagram

Sunday, 19 May 2013

Random Pictures in Perth

Perth Festival of the Arts is on until the 26th May and today was Art on the river, so I nipped down the road for a wee look, you see I do have some other interest's! Mind you if you have stayed in the B&B you will have seen for yourself I have a fair old collection of pictures/prints on the walls, with a cupboard full still waiting to be framed.  Difficult to get photos as too may people in the way, so just took a few snapshots in the immediate area.












No comments: