Monday 30 January 2012

The Den of Alyth (again)

Think I'm becoming a bit of a geocaching addict, sorry!, but it gets you out and about.  I haven't been along to the Den of Alyth since last June when I resurrected my geocaching interest, I only found one that day as I had mucked up putting the co-ordinates in.  I had a successful 'hunt' and once again left the trackables for someone else to enjoy finding and moving on.  Great but muddy walk today and saw plenty of wildlife, birds, deer and red squirrels.  There seems to be a lot of new signage for all the walks as well,  guests who stayed a couple of weeks ago also enjoyed a walk here.  Have had a number of guests this month who have been walking, of course has been great weather for it.  An icy blast is forecast though and their has been more snow at Glenshee.















No comments: