Thursday 23 February 2012

Food Provenance Workshop

Yesterday I attended a Food Provenance Workshop that had been arranged by  Love to Eat.  The workshop was to inform us how to incorporate local produce into our business, how using it and marketing it should hopefully attract more people to your establishment etc and to generally shout out about the fantastic World Class Scottish produce we have.  Using local produce supports local businesses, economy and your community.
As you know I am very into using local produce, but I certainly gleaned a huge amount of valuable information yesterday.  There was a super friendly group of people at the workshop and lots of ideas were exchanged.  I thoroughly enjoyed the day and even got a new scone recipe to try. (I'm always experimenting with scone recipes)







No comments: