Welcome to Gilmore House, Bed and Breakfast, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland

This blog is my random ramblings and photos of what is going on in the B&B, my life, but generally my little jaunts out which I hope will give you a taster of all the wonderful excursions to do in our area.

Instagram

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Blairgowrie Book Festival

This weekend was the inaugural Blairgowrie Bookmark Festival with lots of great events on.  I didn't attend, but I am sure it will be on again next year, something for your diary in 2014. Also a head's up that it is nearly time for the  Perthshire Amber Festival, which is not just music but a variety of workshops as well with a couple of photographic walks that look good.  A few snaps from some of the shop windows in the town supporting Book Mark.















No comments: